Dischem’s results for FY 2019 due in May should show significant improvement based on management’s guidance last year for achieving almost a full rand in earnings. That will put DCP on a PE of around 26 versus Clicks at 32.15.
Buy DCP below R25.50 for a move to R29.50 with a longer-term target around R37.50
The 1# secret to profitable investing
Discover the secret inside your FREE gift package worth R2,500:
Short Term Ideas
• Sasol: Buy below R430, target R460.00 (Longer term profit target in update below)
Long Term Ideas
• Sasol: Long term buy below R430. Target R550.
• AB InBev: Buy below R1,000 with a target of R1,500
• Richemont: Buy dips below R95. Target R130.00.
• Remgro: A break above R210 is needed to open up R230. Buy below R200.00
• Coronation: Sentiment still negative. Buy dips below R50.00 for a move back to R80
• Shoprite: Stuck in Trading range below R200. Hold.
• Aspen: Bottoming out. Add below R150.00, keep exposure appropriate.
• Sygnia: Moving in the right direction. Add below R8.
• MTN: Accumulate on dips below R80.
• Glencore: Buy below R52.50.
• Naspers: Break out imminent, buy below R3,000. Target R3,800
Investors looking to take advantage of the stronger Rand and gain offshore exposure with limited downside should contact us as new product launches close soon. Email: email@example.com
Trade from anywhere on any device!
Used this Direct Market Execution system to trade Shares, Commodities, CFDs and Forex from one account in Rand.