Today will mark the end of the worst quarter for SA shares, having suffered the global fall out of the coronavirus.
This is after years of under performance relative to global indices.
And even though it looks like you can go out and buy anything and hold on for certain profits we could still see more selling pressure.
The SA lock down could be extended, and small business owners and entrepreneurs will be accessing all reserves they have including their share portfolios.
Five penny stocks for crisis profits
• How to pocket up to 30% from this ‘sure thing’ amidst market chaos
• How this coal miner is keeping the lights on during the corona crisis!
• Á buyout is imminent, savvy investors stand to make a sweet 60% when it happens
• A transport company that’s about to boom
• A golden opportunity to make as much as 70% with the high gold price
But it isn’t all bad news… We’re been here before!
Looking back at the previous 45 years of JSE data, you can see that a recovery can take anything from 18 months to three years.
Certain sectors will get worse, slowly build up a position
The banks and REITs are throwing lifelines to customers and more sectors will follow. This will impact revenue in the months ahead. Analysts should revise forward earnings forecasts substantially.
Add to that our latest downgrade by Moody’s and the potential for the Rand to weaken a little more and we could see another leg lower before the market bottoms.
Below are some of the most oversold shares on the market.
Finova Capital, Wealth Manager
Don’t miss your chance to pocket fast gains from the global financial markets - Like 44.10% on DAX 30, 51.57% on Brent Crude and 323% on the US500
A small group of traders are banking profits every 3 to 6 weeks on the international markets…
• 51.57% gain on Merck punt
• Then 1 week later another 323% on the US S&P 500 index trade
• Another week later another 44.10% on the DAX 30 in March
Readers are poised for yet more double and triple-digit wins in the weeks and months ahead.