If the Auto Call is still in play at the 5-year maturity but is down less than 40%, you will receive 100% of your investment. If the index is down more than 40%, then you are exposed to the full loss incurred. With the FTSE pricing in the worst, it’s unlikely to see the FTSE100 down 40% from these levels five years from now, but investors should be aware of the limited downside protection.
Join our team and you could see 7 winning tips
from 9 trades!
Our master analysis Timon Rossolimos has broken every expectation with 7 winning tips from 9 trades!
That’s total gains of 217.91%
So don’t waste another minute click here
to become part of this GREAT service!
The week ahead:
• Local Data: Manufacturing: Production and sales (09/10)
• Results Due: AEE, RDF (06/05); DCP (07/05); REB, UPL (08/05); AEL, ILU, NT1 (09/05); EQU, KAL, OCE, VLE (10/05)
• LDT (06/05): ANH, ACT, EXX, NTCP, KST, WKF, ZED
Elections tomorrow could spark Ramaphoria 2.0 rally
Local and foreign investors are keenly awaiting tomorrows election and the outcome.
There has been much written about it over the past weeks, and the base case is for a 60% ANC majority win with President Ramaphosa getting the backing he needs to get tough on corruption and move forward with policy reforms.
This should see the SA focused stocks rally strongly as they are trading in deep value territory with dividend yields that are the highest in years and forward PE ratios at the lowest in years.
Other Economic data releases of interest…
• Tuesday: MPC Member Cunliffe & Haldane Speak (UK); GDP, Cash Rate, RBA Rate Statement (AUS); Official Cash Rate, RBNZ Monetary Policy Statement, RBNZ Rate Statement (NZL); EU Economic Forecasts (EU); FOMC Member Quarles Speaks (USA); Ivey PMI (CAN); Trade Balance (CNY)
• Wednesday: MPC Member Ramsden Speaks (UK); FOMC Member Brainard Speaks (USA); ECB Monetary Policy Meeting Accounts (EU); CPI (CNY)
• Thursday: RBA Monetary Policy Statement (AUS); Trade Balance (CAN); Fed Chair Powell Speaks, PPI, Treasury Currency Report (USA)
• Friday: CPI, FOMC Member Brainard Speaks (USA); GDP, Manufacturing Production, Prelim Business Investment (UK); New Loans (CNY); Unemployment Rate (CAN)
Markets on rollercoaster ride over Trump’s ‘Trade Tantrum”
Trump’s Complacent investors received a rude awaken as Trump has another “Trade Tantrum” with China, which started on Sunday.
This after investors have been waiting for a firm conclusion on the trade deal already “agreed”. Volatility has spiked strongly, traders should use the increased volatility to their advantage.
Trade from anywhere on any device!
Use this Direct Market Execution system to trade Shares, Commodities, CFDs and Forex from one account in Rand.