Our last ten Trade ideas
We’ve been calling the market well over the past few months, these opportunities are due to the spikes in volatility we’ve seen.
Below is a schedule of our last 10 ideas, trades you can still enter are WSL, ACG, SOL, TKG and NTC. Review past issues of Money Morning for details on these ideas. Go to ProTrade
to open a trading account if you don’t already have one.
Your chance to win on the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019!
Every day thousands of punters are looking for the perfect bet in sports betting! Most people think winning bets is down to blind luck.
And I get that.
But while there is an element of chance involved, the really, really great tipsters out there spend their time analysing hundreds - sometimes thousands - of pieces of data.
Then, that data is collected, collated and analysed.
It's pretty much a full time job…
And the hard work really pays off.
Take this guy for example…
He's produced winners of up to R1,240 and even a whopping R1,870.
Every Friday evening he sends his readers simple, step-by-step instructions on what bets to place.
In short, it couldn't be easier for ordinary people like you to take advantage of this.
Overall, this trends expert lands a profit in around 67% of his bets.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get in on this betting strategy for the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup.
The week ahead:
• Local: Consumer Price Index (19/06)
• Results Due: ANA, AFH, BAT, EPS, IVT, MCG, SCD, SNH (18/06); PGR (20/06); NPN, RACP, TSX (21/06)
• LDT (18/06): AWA, BAWP, DLT, GAI, HCI, HUG, HUGJ, IVTP, LHC, MMP, MRP, MRPJ, QFH, RLO, SYG, SYGJ, VOD, VKE
Other Economic data releases of interest…
• Tuesday: Manufacturing Sales (CAN); BOE Gov Carney Speaks (UK); Building Permits (USA); ECB President Draghi Speaks, German ZEW Economic Sentiment (EU)
• Wednesday: ECB President Draghi Speaks (EU); FOMC Economic Projections, Federal Funds Rate (USA); RBA Gov Lowe Speaks (AUS); CPI, PPI Input (UK); CPI (CAN); GDP (NZL); Monetary Policy Statement (JP)
• Thursday: Philly Fed Manufacturing Index (USA); BOJ Press Conference (JP); Retail Sales, Monetary Policy Summary, Official Bank Rate, BOE Gov Carney Speaks (UK); OPEC-JMMC Meetings
• Friday: FOMC Member Brainard Speaks (USA); Public Sector Net Borrowing, MPC Member Tenreyro Speaks (UK); French Flash Services PMI, German Flash Manufacturing PMI, Flash Services PMI (EU)