Your chance to win on the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019!
Every day thousands of punters are looking for the perfect bet in sports betting! Most people think winning bets is down to blind luck.
And I get that.
But while there is an element of chance involved, the really, really great tipsters out there spend their time analysing hundreds - sometimes thousands - of pieces of data.
Then, that data is collected, collated and analysed.
It's pretty much a full time job…
And the hard work really pays off.
Take this guy for example…
He's produced winners of up to R1,240 and even a whopping R1,870.
Every Friday evening he sends his readers simple, step-by-step instructions on what bets to place.
In short, it couldn't be easier for ordinary people like you to take advantage of this.
Overall, this trends expert lands a profit in around 67% of his bets.
Buy Netcare in oversold territory
Our market scanner has signaled Netcare as significantly oversold, on a standard deviation of -3.1 and due for a bounce. NTC has fallen over R4 to below R19 since it released its interim results around three weeks ago. This fall has been exacerbated by the CEO being forced to sell all his shares to cover obligations related to his investments in the shares.
The numbers reveal NTC has a strong balance sheet, with Debt/EBITDA for the FY19 expected to be 1.1 (among the lowest amongst its peers). And management have confirmed the dividend policy of paying out 50%-70% of earnings and are investigating possibly buying back shares.
Investors who take a longer-term view will bank at least 5% in dividends over the next 7 months, and benefit if the company buys back shares.
Buy NTC below R19.00 for a bounce to R23.00 over the coming months. Traders can gear up their positions using CFDs to amplify their gains.
The week ahead:
• Local: Retail trade sales (12/06)
• Results Due: ANA, CTA, LAB, PGR (10/06); SSS, TTO (11/06); CKS (12/06); KBO, MCG, NVS, PMV (14/06)
• LDT (11/06): AFT, AFTJ, BWN, CTK, CVW, CMH, DNB, DIA, DIB, EMH, EXP, HPB, HPR, IPF, MEI, NRL, NVE, TDHBP, TKG, TSH, SILP
• Special/Share Premium Dividend: TDH (11/06)
Other Economic data releases of interest…
• Tuesday: RBA Assist Gov Kent Speaks, Westpac Consumer Sentiment (AUS); Average Earnings Index (UK); PPI (USA); CPI, New Loans (CNY)
• Wednesday: ECB President Draghi Speaks (EU); Core CPI (USA); RBA Assist Gov Ellis Speaks, Unemployment Rate (AUS)
• Thursday: SNB Monetary Policy Assessment, SNB Press Conference, Libor Rate (CH); Fixed Asset Investment, Industrial Production (CNY); OPEC-JMMC Meetings
• Friday: Core Retail Sales, Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment (USA); BOE Gov Carney Speaks (UK)