The most lucrative opportunities are found in times of maximum pessimism. Investors just need to filter through the noise for the right shares to invest in, that have potential tail winds in the months and years ahead.
Small caps have lost favour with investors. Many are trading at all-time lows while growing profits steadily in these tough economic times.
One such share is a little-known private tertiary education provider, Stadio. It was unbundled from Curro and is majority held by PSG and management. PSG typically invest for the long run and work tirelessly to maximise shareholder value.
Stadio's share price raced up to R8 shortly after listing on the excitement of what the future holds, but it steadily sold off after a rights issue last year. The share price has bottomed out hitting a low of R2.22. And our market scanner has signalled it is very oversold (STD 2.5) with a high probability of bouncing in the weeks and months ahead.
Its interim results to 30 June 2019 have been good and signal the company is on track to reward patient investors. Revenue increased 38% and earnings increased 42%. And it is strongly cash generative. Its net asset value is just over R2 per share.
Make Double Your Money Without Knowing a Thing About Trading?
If you can follow simple instructions, then I’ll show you how to consistently make money no matter what the markets are doing.
You won’t have to do research. And you won’t need to worry about support lines or resistance points… Unless you really want to.
All you have to do is relax and watch your money grow.
Private tertiary education providers fill an important gap
South Africa’s current tertiary institutions can only accommodate roughly half of the matriculants awarded university exemptions. There is a great need for tertiary institutions that provide contact, distance and online learning. And Stadio is working on exactly that.
Stadio are working on completing a large campus under the Multiversity brand in Centurion by 2021 and a second in Durbanville in 2022, with a KZN campus shortly after.
All current tertiary institutions like Milpark Education, AFDA, Embury etc will be re-branded to Multiversity next year as it ramps up it’s marketing to attract more students. Its goal is to quadruple the current number of enrolled students to above 100,000. Achieving this could grow Stadio’s earnings significantly.
Buy Stadio below R2.45 and hold for at least the next 18 months.
The man who bought bitcoin for just $12 says it's now time to BUY
“The COIN KING that could turn R500 into R110K!”
Anyone with a tiny stake to spare could reap thousands – even tens of thousands of rands – from this erupting financial market.
In my book I reveal the name of the crypto I believe could eclipse bitcoin and turn a R2,000 stake into as much as R400K.
That’s it. For a limited time, R100 is all it costs to get your guide to the biggest wealth creation event in history…
The week ahead:
• Local: Manufacturing Production & Sales (10/09); Business confidence index (11/09)
• Local Results Due: A-V-I, Caxton (09/09), Afrox, Attacq (10/09); Aspen, Capreg, Growpnt, Silverb (11/09); Spurcorp, Upartners (12/09); Afro-C, Arcinvest, Kibo, Net1ueps (13/09
• LDT: Absa, Absabank Pref, Distell, Grindrod Pref, Grindrod, Itltile, Naspers, Nedbank, Novus, South32, Stanbank, Truwths, Fnb holdings (10/09)
• Special Dividends: Itltile, Rbp conv (10/09); Fnb holdings (13/09)
Other Economic data releases of interest…
• Monday: GDP, Manufacturing Production (UK)
• Tuesday: CPI, New Loans (CNY); NAB Business Confidence (AUS); Average Earnings Index (UK)
• Wednesday: Westpac Consumer Sentiment (AUS); Core PPI, Crude Oil Inventories (USA)
• Thursday: Core CPI (USA); Main Refinancing Rate, Monetary Policy Statement, ECB Press Conference (EU); OPEC-JMMC Meetings (All)
• Friday: Business NZ Manufacturing Index (NZL); Core Retail Sales (USA)
Do you have an RA policy? Are you nearing retirement? Do you know how your investments are performing? Are you still paying high fees on your long-term savings?
As a leading provider of new generation investment solutions for pre and post retirement, we can reduce your fees by 60% or more!!
To ensure you have the best solution contact Gavin McCarter to set up a free review. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org