DO NOT BUY
MY MATI TRADER PROGRAMME
You should NOT own my trading programme...
I’m being serious. There are a couple of reasons not to:
1. It’s too expensive... It’s R2,500!
2. It’ll take up less than half a day of your time to finish the course.
3. You don’t get qualified...
4. It’s NOT a get-rich quick thing!
5. It was made by an ordinary millionaire! This programme wasn’t certified or created by million dollar institutions.
*SNEAK PEAK* This MATI Trader System Programme could have banked you a R247,250 return in 2020 alone!
Where is the rand headed next?
The Rand should strengthen towards the support line of the flag pattern below R16.50 before breaking out and weakening towards R18.00.
This will give traders an opportunity to profit now and later. The expected strengthening is due to it being a favorable time to sell USD for Rands on the back of last week’s rapid weakness.
Last week’s sell off in the ZAR was a “burst of panic” and not the best time to be sending money offshore.
Short term Trade Idea: Short the USD/ZAR
Traders with derivative accounts should take an appropriate size position shorting the USD/ZAR pair for a pull back towards R16.50.
A stoploss at R17.25 will keep it away from unnecessary volatility and target should be R16.50.
Trail your stoploss lower as it breaks though the support levels of R16.90, 16.80 and R16.60.
Make sure to trade an appropriate size position for your portfolio.
NOTE: Investors looking to externalise funds should hold for a pull back before buying USD.
See you next week.
Contributing Editor, Money Morning
The week ahead:
• Local: Unemployment Rate (29/09); M3 Money Supply, Core CPI (30/09)
• Local Results Due: AVV, EPE, HET, REM, YRK (28/09) CIL, EPP, MIX (29/09); ACZ, CPI, ELI, GLI, MCZ, PPC, RSG, TTO, UCP, WEZ (30/09); EUZ (01/10); TLM (02/10)
• LDT: AFX, AOX, ARI, BTI, MFL, NCS, SHP, SRH (29/09); FNB, NBS (02/10)
• International Earnings: Micron Technology (29/09)
Other Economic data releases of interest…
• Monday: ECB President Lagarde Speaks (EU)
• Tuesday: CB Consumer Confidence (USA)
• Wednesday: Manufacturing PMI (CNY); GDP (UK); GDP (CAN); ECB President Lagarde Speaks, German Unemployment Rate, CPI (EU); ADP Nonfarm Employment Change, GDP, Pending Home Sales, Crude Oil Inventories (USA)
• Thursday: Tankan Large Manufacturers Index (JP); ISM Manufacturing PMI (USA); Manufacturing PMI (CAN)
• Friday: Unemployment Rate (USA) •