Investors should use any Rand strength to ensure they have enough of their investment capital offshore. We often find clients all rush offshore when the currency has weakened significantly and that’s precisely the wrong time.
'Why I think these gold shares could make 2019 the most profitable year of your life...'
Why these gold stocks could make 2019 the most profitable year of your life
Get clued up right now and you could bank profit after profit after profit!
Gold Play # 1
Gold's $100 Rally Could Make You 113% Return this Year!
Gold Play # 2
This SA Producer’s Gold Windfall is about to Pay Off Big Time
– Get in Now!
DOUBLE YOUR MONEY! PLAY # 3
He built a R140 billion empire then retired… Now this 70-year-old retiree is looking for a new challenge – He’s already taken a R100 million company to R4 billion
DOUBLE YOUR MONEY PLAY! # 4
Shares in this company could double thanks to this ‘backdoor’ opportunity!
Buy Mondi as it bottoms out
Mondi (JSE: MNP) simplified its ownership structure under its UK listing and is due to release results on Thursday.
It rallied 5.8% last week and should continue to push higher as the Rand weakens over the coming months. There is also the Brexit “cloud” that should lift in three months as the UK conclude the exit from the EU.
MNP isn’t an exciting company but it’s a strong cash generator, has operations in over 30 countries and generates over 90% of it’s revenue in Euros, Dollars and Russian Rubles.
Look at the chart below to see how it’s bouncing from the support level around R300.
Long term investors should consider investing in Mondi as it has strong growth potential due to its operations in emerging Europe. The IMF has increased forecasts for Emerging Europe growth to 2.3% from 1% for 2019.
The interim results due this week will provide insight into the company’s full year.
Buy MNP below R320 for a long-term target of R420.00 in the next 18 months.
New Round of Structured Products Launched
We have received the latest terms for a couple structured products launched last week and have compiled a summary. There will be more launching in the next two weeks but below are the top three currently available.
These products provide 100% capital guarantees with minimum returns up to 28.9% even if the market is negative over the investment period. Starting investment is R250,000.
You can access the above structured products through us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or on 087 351 6669
From the man who bought bitcoin for just $12…
“If you want to make a killing from cryptocurrencies – read this book as FAST as you bloody can!”
Anyone with a tiny stake to spare could reap thousands – even tens of thousands of rands – from this erupting financial market.
That’s why I’ll rush out your personal digital copy for just R100.
That’s it. For a limited time, R100 is all it costs to get your guide to the biggest wealth creation event in history…
The week ahead:
• Local: Manufacturing: Money Supply (29/07)
• Local Results Due: HMN (29/07), HLM, JSE (30/07), AVR, ELI, ITU (31/07), ACL, LBH, MNP, VVO (01/08), SOH (02/08)
• International Earnings Results: Heineken, Tata Motors (29/07); Apple, BP, Tesla, Xerox (30/07); Samsung Electronics, DSV, Fiat (31/07); Konami Corp, Barclays (01/08); Isuzu Motors (02/08)
• LDT: FGL, NPKP, NPP1, PGR, PGRJ (30/07)
Other Economic data releases of interest…
• Monday: BOJ Outlook Report, Monetary Policy Statement (JP); Building Approvals (AUS)
• Tuesday: BOJ Press Conference (JP); German Prelim CPI (EU); Core PCE Price Index, Personal Spending, CB Consumer Confidence (USA); Manufacturing PMI (CNY); ANZ Business Confidence (NZL); CPI (AUS)
• Wednesday: ADP Non-Farm Employment Change, FOMC Statement, Federal Funds Rate, FOMC Press Conference (USA); GDP (CAN); Spanish Flash GDP, Core CPI Flash Estimate (EU); Caixin Manufacturing PMI (CNY)
• Thursday: Manufacturing PMI, BOE Inflation Report, Official Bank Rate, Monetary Policy Summary, BOE Gov Carney Speaks (UK); ISM Manufacturing PMI (USA); Retail Sales (AUS)
• Friday: Unemployment Rate, Average Hourly Earnings (USA); Trade Balance (CAN)
Do you have an RA policy? Are you nearing retirement? Do you know how your investments are performing? Are you still paying high fees on your long-term savings?
As a leading provider of new generation investment solutions for pre and post retirement, we can reduce your fees by 60% or more!!
To ensure you have the best solution contact Gavin McCarter to set up a free review. Email: email@example.com