"Want to Pick Pocket the Markets and Make Gains of 15.8%, 51.57% and even 323%... But Have No Time to Research?"
A small group of private traders are making fast gains from stocks like Merck, Brent Crude and the US 500 in just under a week!
The amazing thing is it only takes them 5 minutes – to call their broker and make the trade. All the work is done for them… what to buy – when to buy – and what profit to hold out for. If you want to join them and make fast gains… hassle free, look no further!
Pickpocket Trader is one of only a handful of investment services that can do this for you… This financial instrument could multiply your trading returns by 5, 10 or even 16 times!
4 shares to buy that should thrive as the Covid virus spreads
Local and foreign companies that will be defensive against further market declines should be ones that aid in communication between businesses and their employees (as employees start doing self-quarantines) and businesses and their clients and suppliers. This is because as Freddy Mercury sang, ‘The Show must go on’, businesses need to continue servicing their clients and supplying their clients.
Some of the shares we like are:
• Telkom: It has pulled back since we tipped it as a buy, but we see it as a good long-term opportunity. Communication companies should see a spike in revenue as people opt for less face to face contact. Buy below R28.00.
• Naspers: It’s holding in Prosus gives it exposure to Tencent, which is benefiting from the mass of Chinese staying at home and playing video games. Sales should increase significantly for their online gaming business. Buy below R2500.00
• Docu-Sign: With less face to face meetings, contracts still need to be signed and Docu-Sign authenticates the electronic signatures to ensure the signing is valid. Docu-Sign is a strong cash generative business with growing positive free-cash flows over the past three years. Investors can add Docu-Sign to their offshore portfolios below $90.00.
• Netflix: Operates in 190 countries providing video streaming, which will keep individuals entertained as they remain at home and limit going out to avoid the virus. It’s slightly below its 2018 high but should see strong sales growth this quarter. The previous quarter saw revenue grow by 31%, it won’t reach profitability for a while as it still spends a lot of money generating content. Content generation is a sunken cost so as revenue increases, losses will reduce rapidly. We could see a breakout above the current resistance level. Buy below $385.00.
If you would like an offshore brokerage account, we can set up the most suitable option for you. Contact me on email@example.com
THREE that could SOAR: Get my urgent penny stock plays for 2020
Read my new, urgent briefing and discover:
• Why property is still the best investment
• Thanks to a shortage of pork and chicken in China, this South African poultry business could see a 106% increase in its share price in less than 12 months!
• This penny stock health administrator has been quietly buying up market share and very few investors have noticed… But that’s all about to change… And when the mainstream catches on its share price is going to explode
Sidestep the Virus risks and make 25% per year with this structured product
Investec have created South Africa’s first ESG structured product. ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investing refers to a class of investing that is also known as sustainable investing.
Investec’s latest AutoCall will give investors 100% downside protection, provided the index doesn’t fall more than 40% within five-year term.
The annual return is fixed at 25%, with the opportunity to receive your capital plus 75% growth after year 3 if the index is up only 0.01%. If not, it rolls over to year 4 where the same observation happens, but you can bank 100% growth. If the index is still down on the 5th anniversary, investors will receive their capital back plus 125% growth if the index is flat or positive. If not, the investor will receive 100% back if the index isn’t down 40% or more.
Minimum investment is R100,000.
Finova Capital, Wealth Manager