HomeHome SearchSearch MenuMenu Our productsOur products

About the company: Interwaste Holdings Ltd [JSE:IWE]

by , 25 June 2015

Interwaste is a waste management company with interests in landfill. The company has a listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange…

Full name: Interwaste Holdings Limited
Short name: Intewaste
Ticker: IWE
Sector: Industrial goods & services – support services


Five top facts about Interwaste Holdings


Fact #1:
Interwaste Holdings has a number of operational divisions. The company is an environmental services provider. Interwaste prides itself with a holistic approach to its business.

Fact #2:
Interwaste Holdings has a listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under ticker IWE. The company listed in June 2007 initially on the AltX before moving its listing to the main board of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.

Fact #3:
Interwaste Holdings’ services include:

  • Waste collection;
  • Recycling;
  • Landfill management; and
  • Polluted land rehabilitation.

Fact #4:
The companies actively trading under Interwaste Holdings include:

  • Greens Scrap Recycling;
  • Extent Road Properties; and
  • Moz Environmental Limitada.

Fact #5:
The majority of Interwaste Holdings’ revenue comes from waste management (84%). Landfill management made up the remaining 16%.


Chart of Interwaste Holdings’ share price


Chart of Interwaste Holdings' share price


Financial information


For more financial information about Interwaste Holdings, click here.

*********** Best seller *************

Did you miss out on Francois Joubert’s Penny Stock Boot Camp on the 20th of June?

It’s not too late. We filmed every presentation. Every investment idea.

You can still eavesdrop on the entire event right here.

*********************************





About the company: Interwaste Holdings Ltd [JSE:IWE]
Rate this article    
Note: 4.5 of 2 votes

Related articles



Related articles




Trending Topics