HomeHome SearchSearch MenuMenu Our productsOur products

About the company: Wescoal Holdings Ltd [JSE:WSL]

by , 15 June 2015

Wescoal is a coal mining and trading company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Its interests lie mainly in South Africa…

Full name: Wescoal Holdings Limited
Short name: Wescoal
Ticker: WSL
Sector: Basic resources – mining


Five top facts about Wescoal Holdings


Fact #1:
Wescoal Holdings has a listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under ticker symbol WSL. The company listed in July 2005. Wescoal Holdings initially had a listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange’s AltX before making a move onto the main board.

Fact #2:
Two divisions make up Wescoal Holdings’ business:

  • Coal trading. It buys coal from other small mines and sell it to end users, like Eskom; and
  • Coal mining: This involves coal mining, exploration and processing.

Fact #3:
Wescoal Holdings employs over 200 people across its operations.

Fact #4:
Wescoal Holdings’ coal mining division contributes the most to the company’s profits. It accounts for 92% of profit from operations. Its coal trading division makes up the remaining 8%.

Fact #5:
Wescoal Holdings holds the following companies under its umbrella:

  • Wescoal Mining (Pty) Ltd, which owns Wescoal Exploration (Pty) Ltd;
  • Wescoal Mineral Recoveries (Pty) Ltd; and
  • Wescoal Trading (Pty) Ltd, which owns Blanford 006 (Pty) Ltd.


Chart of Wescoal Holdings’ share price


Chart of Wescoal Holdings' share price


Financial information


For more financial information about Wescoal Holdings, click here.

*********** Recommended Product ************

Join Francois Joubert at the PowA! Penny Stock Boot Camp on the 20th of June…

And in just two hours he'll show you everything you need to make Big Money from Penny Share gains – again… and again… and again…

(and he'll throw in a bonus penny share stock tip you won’t get ANYWHERE else!)

Click here to reserve your seat, less than 89 seats remaining.

*******************************************



About the company: Wescoal Holdings Ltd [JSE:WSL]
Rate this article    
Note: 5 of 1 vote

Related articles



Related articles




Trending Topics