Make Double Your Money Without Knowing a Thing About Trading?
If you can follow simple instructions, then I’ll show you how to consistently make money no matter what the markets are doing.
You won’t have to do research. And you won’t need to worry about support lines or resistance points… Unless you really want to.
All you have to do is relax and watch your money grow.
Our stock screener
Our stock screener has highlighted Redefine
as one of the property stocks to kick up higher from oversold territory. Its bounce from below R8 coincides with a support level that sees buyers come in and snatch up the high yield it pays. On a rolling twelve months, RDF is on a dividend yield just above 12%. For investors looking for income now is the time to be accumulating, it’s also trading at a steep discount to its Net Asset Value of over R10.
Should you be buying if you don’t need the income?
If you’re looking for a tax efficient way to grow your capital, you should look to the little-known corner of the stock market called Property Plus warrants. These aren’t your normal run of the mill warrants, these are lower risk, longer term structures that provide a tax efficient geared vehicle for investors that want property exposure.
Redefine Property Plus warrant (RDFIVD) created by Investec, gives you the ability to buy RDF and not pay dividend withholding tax. It trades below R3 and the dividends pay off the difference (between todays price of RDF and the warrant price), so you don’t pay any dividends tax. At expiry you will be given the choice to pay a final amount, which could be as little as 1 cent and receive your shares in RDF.
Buy RDF below R8.25 and RDFIVD below R2.95 for the long term.
The man who bought bitcoin for just $12 says it's now time to BUY
“If you want to make a killing from cryptocurrencies – read this book as FAST as you bloody can!”
Anyone with a tiny stake to spare could reap thousands – even tens of thousands of rands – from this erupting financial market.
In my book I reveal the name of the crypto I believe could eclipse bitcoin and turn a R2,000 stake into as much as R400K.
That’s it. For a limited time, R100 is all it costs to get your guide to the biggest wealth creation event in history…
The week ahead:
• Local: Consumer Price Index, Retail trade sales (18/09); SARB rates decision (19/09)
• Local Results Due: Afrox, Heriot (16/09), Sasfin, Tex (17/09); Elbgroup, Pan-Af (18/09); Comair, Remgro (19/09); Granprade (20/09)
• LDT (17/09): AIP, BVT, CFR, CLI, CPIP, DSBP. HIL, KAP, MTH, OMU, PGFP, SNT, TFGP, TWR, WHL
• Futures Closeout: Stocks that could be significantly volatile are MRP; SHP; SOL; BHP; CPI; BID; FSR; SBK; IPL; AGL; REM; DSY; SLM
• International Earnings: Oracle (16/09); Adobe, FedEx (17/09); General Mills (18/09); Sasol, IG Group (19/09)
Other Economic data releases of interest…
• Monday: Industrial Production (CNY)
• Tuesday: German ZEW Economic Sentiment (EUR); Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes (AUS); Manufacturing Sales (CAN)
• Wednesday: CPI (UK); FOMC Economic Projections, Federal Funds Rate, FOMC Statement, Crude Oil Inventories (USA); CPI (CAN)
• Thursday: Monetary Policy Statement, BOJ Press Conference (JP); Unemployment Rate (AUS); GDP (NZL); SNB Monetary Policy Assessment (CH); Retail Sales, MPC Official Bank Rate Votes, Official Bank Rate, Monetary Policy Summary (UK); Philly Fed Manufacturing Index (USA)
• Friday: Core Retail Sales (CAN)
Do you have an RA policy? Are you nearing retirement? Do you know how your investments are performing? Are you still paying high fees on your long-term savings?
As a leading provider of new generation investment solutions for pre and post retirement, we can reduce your fees by 60% or more!!
To ensure you have the best solution contact Gavin McCarter to set up a free review. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org