About the company: Distell Group Ltd [JSE:DST]

by , 10 July 2015

Distell Group formed from the merger of the Stellenbosch Farmers' Winery and Distillers Corporation. The company has a listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange…

Full name: Distell Group Limited
Short name: Distell
Ticker: DST
Sector: Food & beverage - beverages


Five top facts about Distell Group


Fact #1:
Distell Group employs nearly 5,000 people across its operations in South Africa and internationally.

Fact #2:
Distell Group has a listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under ticker DST. The company listed in 2000.

Fact #3:
Remgro [JSE:REM] is the controlling shareholder of Distell Group, with a 52.99% stake. SABMiller [JSE:SAB] is also a large shareholder, with a 26.5% stake.

Fact #4:
Distell Group has a wide array of well-known brands in its portfolio. This includes Gordons Gin, Savanna, Amarula, and several well-known wine brands. Distell is the second largest producer of cider in the world.

Fact #5:
The majority (68%) of Distell Group’s revenue comes from the South African market. The remaining 32% comes from its international interests.


Chart of Distell Group’s share price


Chart of Distell Group's share price


Financial information


For more financial information about Distell Group, click here.

*********** Best seller *************

Do you lie awake at night fearing you won’t be able to afford to pay for:

  • School fees,
  • Groceries
  • Bond repayment...
  • Not to mention fund your retirement?

Enough is enough!

Today I’ll show you why you never need to worry about money again.

Every day your hard-earned cash is buying less and less of what you need to live – let alone enjoy your life.

Snow-balling petrol price hikes...

Crippling taxes...

The threat of etoll pushing prices – of everything – through the roof...

It’s enough to keep anyone awake at night worrying about whether their salary will stretch far enough to cover next month’s necessary expenses. Let alone be able to fund a night out on the town with your family.

Joshua’s made it his mission to reveal a revolutionary blueprint for living the life you deserve! And that’s why each month, he’ll reveal exact shortcuts and strategies you can use to free up money you didn’t know you had and grow it so you can live like a millionaire starting today!

Start using these strategies today and, in 12 months, I guarantee you’ll never worry about money ever again!

*********************************



About the company: Distell Group Ltd [JSE:DST]
Rate this article    
Note: 5 of 1 vote

Have a trading or investing question? Click Here


Related articles



Related articles


Watch And Learn




Trending Topics