“Timon, do you have any risk or money management rules you take, during this capitulation (consolidation) stage?I want to continue trading during the Twilight Zone, but I want to be more cautious with my trading.Read More
by Joshua Benton - Analyst, Real Wealth and Managing Editor, South African Investor | Sep 26, 2023 | Feed, Money Morning, Tech stocks | 0 |
It’s no secret that Nvidia has capitalised on the generative AI craze with their in demand high-powered GPUs.
The success of this “AI Super Chip” has made semiconductors the hottest sector within all of tech.
It’s also one of the reasons behind the hype for what many experts called the biggest initial public offering (IPO) in years.
It’s a company that’s been around for more than 40 years…
And just like Nvidia, they have huge potential as demand for their AI chips accelerate…
New technology shifts aren’t successful overnight. They don’t truly go mainstream and change the world – until they become accessible to the masses. Think of the World Wide Web for instance…Read More
Most Read Posts
- Is this the end of the crypto crisis?
- The Most Important trading acronyms and abbreviations you NEED to know in 2023!
- Why it’s safer to invest in Penny Shares than Penny Cryptos!
- 3 Easy to understand ETFs to replace your savings account
- Uranium futures price hits another major milestone – And this is only the beginning…
Sign up for
Get the latest trading and investing recommendations straight to your inbox!
Privacy: We never share your email address You can unsubscribe at any time