One year ago, I told Red Hot Penny Shares investors to grab shares in Bell Equipment.I told investors that: “Bell Equipment released results for the year ended 30 June 2023 and the company had a smashing year!Revenue soared from R4.2 billion to R6 billion, with profit for the period jumping from R210 million to R348 million.”So what’s going on with the company – and where is it headed from here?Read More
Tag: Bell Equipment
Since 30 August there have been 22 results releases from companies on the JSE.
Some good, some bad…
And some have been phenomenal.
Right now there are 4 small cap companies that reported results you really need to pay attention to!Read More
Most Read Posts
- Is this the end of the crypto crisis?
- The Most Important trading acronyms and abbreviations you NEED to know in 2023!
- Why it’s safer to invest in Penny Shares than Penny Cryptos!
- 3 Easy to understand ETFs to replace your savings account
- Uranium futures price hits another major milestone – And this is only the beginning…
Sign up for
Get the latest trading and investing recommendations straight to your inbox!
Privacy: We never share your email address You can unsubscribe at any time