In 2022 South Africa’s automotive industry saw a 14% improvement in new car sales.At the same time – sales were still around 50% lower than the 2013 highs…But this recovery trend has suddenly stalled.Interest rates are taking their toll, and consumers are in distress.So – are car sales on the upward or downward trend? And what do they spellfor the two car retailers on the JSE?Read More
Tag: car sales and car retailers
Most Read Posts
- Is this the end of the crypto crisis?
- The Most Important trading acronyms and abbreviations you NEED to know in 2023!
- Why it’s safer to invest in Penny Shares than Penny Cryptos!
- 3 Easy to understand ETFs to replace your savings account
- Uranium futures price hits another major milestone – And this is only the beginning…
Sign up for
Get the latest trading and investing recommendations straight to your inbox!
Privacy: We never share your email address You can unsubscribe at any time