Q. “Hi Timon.Is there a step-by-step guide on how to work out the value per price move (risk value) on Gold and the Nasdaq?I want to buy gold at $1,972 and sell it at $2,072.With the Nasdaq I want to buy it at 15,150 and sell it at 15,850.Do these markets have their own calculations and could you provide them?”Read More
Tag: gold and the nasdaq
Most Read Posts
- Is this the end of the crypto crisis?
- The Most Important trading acronyms and abbreviations you NEED to know in 2023!
- Why it’s safer to invest in Penny Shares than Penny Cryptos!
- 3 Easy to understand ETFs to replace your savings account
- Uranium futures price hits another major milestone – And this is only the beginning…
Sign up for
Get the latest trading and investing recommendations straight to your inbox!
Privacy: We never share your email address You can unsubscribe at any time