The price of WTI oil is up from around $80 in August to $91.54, similarly brent crude oil is up from $84 to $95 last week.These sudden increases in the oil price are not great news for inflation in the short term…Energy and fuel are some of the greatest components of our inflation basket.If fuel prices rise, so do transport costs, food production costs, fertilizer costs…And when inflation rises – so do interest rates. But why are oil prices rising?Read More
Most Read Posts
- Is this the end of the crypto crisis?
- The Most Important trading acronyms and abbreviations you NEED to know in 2023!
- Why it’s safer to invest in Penny Shares than Penny Cryptos!
- 3 Easy to understand ETFs to replace your savings account
- Uranium futures price hits another major milestone – And this is only the beginning…
Sign up for
Get the latest trading and investing recommendations straight to your inbox!
Privacy: We never share your email address You can unsubscribe at any time