Have you wondered why the gold market has been so sluggish lately? And by lately, I mean since August 2020. In fact, we have seen the precious metal move in a tight range between a high of $2,080 down to low of $1,626. That’s it. For three long years, it’s been moving in a range of 454 dollars.Read More
Most Read Posts
- Is this the end of the crypto crisis?
- The Most Important trading acronyms and abbreviations you NEED to know in 2023!
- Why it’s safer to invest in Penny Shares than Penny Cryptos!
- 3 Easy to understand ETFs to replace your savings account
- Uranium futures price hits another major milestone – And this is only the beginning…
Sign up for
Get the latest trading and investing recommendations straight to your inbox!
Privacy: We never share your email address You can unsubscribe at any time