Accelerated Investor Pro Live
- The only three patterns you'll ever need to be a winning trader
- Many new traders believe that you need as many indicators as possible to have a winning trading strategy.
But I've found that the more indicators you flood your charts with, the more chances you'll end up losing money.
And at the end of the day, you'll end up feeling confused about where to start.
But today I want to take away confusion and doubt and show you how you can make huge prof... ››› more
- [29 May 2014]
- If history is anything to go by, the silver price is about to recover
- The price of silver has been on a downward trajectory for the last few years. After hitting nearly $50 an ounce back in April 2011, it's now trading at around $19.60 an ounce. That's nearly 60% less. So what's going on with the metal? Is the silver price going to start climbing? Let's take a closer look at what's going on with the price of silver and where it could be going…
Silver’s bear m... ››› more
- [26 May 2014]
- Where to hunt for penny stocks
- If you're interested in penny stocks, the first thing you need to do is find them. So where is the best place to start? You have two options. You can look at young companies. Or you can look at companies with low share prices. Let's delve a bit deeper into finding penny share candidates in young companies…
The phases a company goes through
If you think about it, all of today’s corporate... ››› more
- [26 May 2014]
- What does a company's share price really tell you?
- If you're looking to invest in a company, one thing that you'll probably look at is the company's share price. But what does a company's share price actually tell you? Does a higher share price indicate a better company? Let's take a closer look…
What do different share prices mean?
Let’s start of by comparing two shares…
A share in Company ABC costs you 1c. On the other hand, a share... ››› more
- [15 May 2014]
- When to use the price to book ratio when valuing a company
- There are several ways to value companies. A couple of the most common ways are using the price earnings (PE) ratio and the price earnings growth (PEG) ratio. But these ratios have a major drawback. They focus on the earnings of a company. And for some companies, this may not be the best way to evaluate them. Instead you can use the price to book ratio. Let's take a closer look…
Earnings a... ››› more
- [14 May 2014]
- Why this 10% of your portfolio could deliver 50% of your gains
- Most investors have heard of diversification and asset allocation. It's a Nobel Prize winning strategy investors use to maximise returns while minimising risk.
Essentially it's the financial equivalent to not putting all your eggs in one basket.
But today I don't want to focus on all the different types of assets and ways you can divide them up in your portfolio. No. I want to focus on one v... ››› more
- [13 May 2014]
- Looking for promising growth shares? Here's a formula that could help you unearth investment riches
- If you're looking for a way to find growth stocks, this formula could be for you. William O'Neil, the founder of US journal Investor's Business Daily, attended Harvard Business School while he was a stockbroker. He devised a strategy to analyse stocks: “CAN SLIM.” The formula made him highly successful and a lot of money. CAN SLIM is an acronym for O'Neil's seven step method for finding promis... ››› more
- [12 May 2014]
- Uncovered: Forex trading basics
- Forex trading is trading currencies or trading foreign exchange. You might even see it abbreviated to FX. Many people see the forex market as a very high risk one. But this is usually down to beginners leveraging up their trades too much rather than the market being a volatile one. So what forex trading basics do you need to know? Let's take a closer look…
How a currency pair work
One of the... ››› more
- [09 May 2014]
- Spread trading 101: Where leverage and the margin come in
- It's leverage that magnifies you gains, and losses, when you spread trade. In simple terms, leverage is borrowing money from your spread trading company when you put on trades. Leverage means you strictly manage your risks. Otherwise you could lose a lot of money. Let's take a closer look at how leverage works with spread trading…
When you put on a spread trade, the first thing yo... ››› more
- [08 May 2014]
- Warren Jeffery reveals just seven simple steps to build your own R1 million portfolio
- On the 17th of May 2014, chairman of The South African Investor, Warren Jeffery will be hosting an exclusive event, The Accelerated Investor Pro Live.
Warren has already shown 10,200 people these steps to building a R1 million portfolio and now's your chance to be the 10,201st person!
And that's not all!
Warren has also decided to invite the rest of the FSP Invest experts where you can a... ››› more
- [24 April 2014]