Buying Government Retail Bonds
- Looking at long-term savings options? Here's what you need to know about government retail bonds…
- If you're looking for a long-term savings vehicle, government retail bonds are definitely worth considering.
So how do government retail bonds work? What are your options? What are the tax implications? And how can you make the most of them?
To discover the answers to these questions and much more, read on…
The ins and outs of government retail bonds
Government retail bonds, or RS... ››› more
- [07 September 2015]
- Investing in government retail bonds: Why you should reinvest your interest
- Investing in government retail bonds is a good savings vehicle to consider if you want to lock your money away for the longer-term.
By lending money to the South African government by buying these bonds, you receive two interest payments a year until your bonds mature.
But should you take your interest or should you reinvest it?
Let's take a closer look…
The interest you receive f... ››› more
- [31 August 2015]
- Looking for a way to save? Here's why you should consider investing in government retail bonds…
- With interest rates still at relative lows, if you want to save money it can be difficult finding a decent rate of interest.
If you want to lock your money away for a specific period of time, you should consider investing in government retail bonds.
So what exactly are government retail bonds? And what are the advantages of investing in government retail bonds?
Let's take a closer look…... ››› more
- [28 August 2015]
- What you need to know about government retail bonds
- If you're looking to put your money into a low risk investment, one option to consider if government retail bonds.
Government retail bonds are easily accessible bonds for members of the public to buy.
So what exactly are government retail bonds? How do they work? And how much do you need to invest?
Read on to find out…
What are government retail bonds?
When you buy government r... ››› more
- [24 August 2015]
- Interested in putting some money in government retail bonds? Here's everything you need to know…
- When it comes to putting your money to work, one place worth considering is the government. It's one of the safest investment options open to you.
Having a well-diversified portfolio can help to improve the performance of your portfolio and lower its overall risk. And adding government bonds to you portfolio will have this effect.
But what exactly are government bonds? What are the pros and ... ››› more
- [27 October 2014]
- Do you want to buy government retail bonds? Before you do, make sure you weigh up the disadvantages first…
- Government retail bonds can be a great option for you.
They come with a number of benefits: They're low risk, are easily accessible and you know what you'll earn before your buy.
But with most things in life, there are downsides too.
So what are the disadvantages of buying government retail bonds?
Let's take a closer look…
Three reasons not to buy government bonds
Disad... ››› more
- [22 September 2014]