Investing In Concert Posters
- Alternative investments uncovered: Avoid making these mistakes when buying concert posters
- Concert posters from the 1960s and the 1970s are starting to soar in value as demand for these art works picks up.
As works of art, concert posters detailing the top artists, bands and venues of the time are a great alternative investment to consider. Plus, they're much more affordable than many other forms of collectibles.
But like any investment, there are potential pitfalls. So what do yo... ››› more
- [29 July 2015]
- Follow these four tips to successfully invest in concert posters
- If you're looking for an alternative investment, have you considered concert posters?
This alternative investment genre is fast becoming more popular. Investors now recognise the artworks used for concerts in the 1960s and 1970s as an art form in its own right.
So whether you fancy building a collection of Jimi Hendrix poster concerts or Janis Joplin poster concerts, how can you go about doi... ››› more
- [28 July 2015]
- Collectibles uncovered: How to start investing in concert posters
- There are a huge number of collectibles that make great long-term investments.
Whilst you may think of art, antiques, coins and stamps as collectibles, there are other areas where interest is growing and prices are rising.
One such genre of collectibles is concert posters.
So how can you start investing in concert posters?
Read on to find out…
The ins and outs of concert poste... ››› more
- [20 July 2015]