Investing In Government Retail Bonds
- Investing in government retail bonds: Why you should reinvest your interest
- Investing in government retail bonds is a good savings vehicle to consider if you want to lock your money away for the longer-term.
By lending money to the South African government by buying these bonds, you receive two interest payments a year until your bonds mature.
But should you take your interest or should you reinvest it?
Let's take a closer look…
The interest you receive f... ››› more
- [31 August 2015]
- Looking for a way to save? Here's why you should consider investing in government retail bonds…
- With interest rates still at relative lows, if you want to save money it can be difficult finding a decent rate of interest.
If you want to lock your money away for a specific period of time, you should consider investing in government retail bonds.
So what exactly are government retail bonds? And what are the advantages of investing in government retail bonds?
Let's take a closer look…... ››› more
- [28 August 2015]
- Interested in putting some money in government retail bonds? Here's everything you need to know…
- When it comes to putting your money to work, one place worth considering is the government. It's one of the safest investment options open to you.
Having a well-diversified portfolio can help to improve the performance of your portfolio and lower its overall risk. And adding government bonds to you portfolio will have this effect.
But what exactly are government bonds? What are the pros and ... ››› more
- [27 October 2014]