Joshua Benton, Editor, The South African Investor
- Coming soon: Earn crypto from your dashcam!
- There's no doubt about it…
“Map apps” have revolutionised the way people travel.
In less than a minute, you can open an app on your phone, type an address and voila…
You're ready to go.
It's no wonder why “map apps” like Google, Waze (owned by Google) and
Apple boast hundreds of millions of users - even BILLIONS!
But one day that could change.
You see, a new crypto s... ››› more
- [28 April 2022]
- This overlooked material is key to the EV Boom
- Electric vehicles (EVs) are becoming more popular.
Nearly every automaker is debuting at least one new EV model this year.
These models range from affordable sedans to luxury SUVs to super trucks.
By appealing to every type of car owner, EV growth should exceed most forecasts.
But this growth also comes with concerns over the supply of key battery materials.
The ones that dominate t... ››› more
- [21 April 2022]
- An “under-the-radar” stock:
- One electric vehicle maker is on a mission.
To become the creator of the world's most sustainable vehicle!
And, the company is well on course to achieve this...
An EV to rival Tesla's
Fisker (NYSE: FSR) is a US EV manufacturer aiming to develop the world's most sustainable EV on the market - the Ocean SUV.
Some of the sustainable feature include…
Full length sola... ››› more
- [13 April 2022]
- You cannot afford to miss out on this potential $160 trillion sector!
- By now, you've probably heard of sustainable investing…
Well, at the centre of sustainable investing is climate tech - the ecosystem of technology companies, financiers and providers of “green/clean” energy that do not produce emissions of carbon dioxide or CO2).
And right now an unparalleled wave of innovation is emerging to help solve the most pressing problems associated with decarb... ››› more
- [06 April 2022]
- Three energy efficient cryptos
- Bitcoin (and other cryptos) get a bad rep for their energy consumption.
But did you know bitcoin uses less than half the energy of the banking system and the gold industry?
And what's even more encouraging is things are getting greener in the crypto world.
Renewable energy is a growing part of the energy mix for bitcoin. According to the Bitcoin Mining Council, renewables p... ››› more
- [30 March 2022]
- Why the big names in finance have changed their tune on Bitcoin
- For years, some high profile, investors and economists as well as governments have denounced bitcoin.
They've called bitcoin “evil”
A useless asset…
A giant bubble…
And declared it “dead” over 400 times.
But the digital asset has persisted and converted some of its most critical sceptics…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------... ››› more
- [23 March 2022]
- Are you ready for the “Cryptocosm”?
- Around two decades ago, the biggest companies in the world by market cap were names like Exxon, Walmart and China National Petroleum.
Today, the top companies in the world by market cap are Apple, Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
But some believe in the next 10 years, there will be a similar turnover…
And a number of them will be companies that form part of the “Cryptocosm”.
Compani... ››› more
- [16 March 2022]
- This is Cryptos next BIG growth market..!
- 880% growth in 2021...
That's how much worldwide crypto adoption grew last year.
What was behind this meteoric rise?
As I've written before, a major driver was an influx of institutional investment into the crypto world.
But that's not the whole story.
There's another driving force that is pushing the price of crypto assets upwards, and one that could continue to do so in the long t... ››› more
- [08 March 2022]
- IF ONLY!?
- If you don't want to find yourself on the sidelines saying,
IF ONLY I had gotten into crypto when it was down at…
Then you need to read this NOW!
Today, I'll give you full details on our #1 crypto free of charge.
PLUS I'll show you which coin could turn R500 into R10,000 - starting in 2022 - but you must act NOW!
It’s not often in life you get a second chance!
But, i... ››› more
- [03 March 2022]
- What makes the best inflation hedge?
- Everything you read right now is about inflation.
It's a major global concern. And it should be your concern too.
Because it can seriously erode your wealth.
But there is a smart way to inflation-proof your portfolio today...
This relationship automatically makes commodities an effective
hedge against inflation
That’s because there is a positive relationship between... ››› more
- [25 January 2022]
- AVOID the S&P 500 index in 2022 - Here's why…
- The S&P 500 is arguably the most popular stock Index.
It contains the companies most widely owned by individual investors.
It also accounts for roughly 80% of the overall value of the stock market in the US.
And it's been a boon for investors who have held in their portfolio over the past decade.
But the era of high returns could be ending.
Let me explain…
... ››› more
- [19 January 2022]
- Why you should own Dividend Dominators in 2022
- Many people believe that dividends are boring. And aren't big enough to make a difference in their portfolio.
But that simply isn't true.
Throughout history, finding great dividend companies that pay you consistent income every year has been one of the great ways to build wealth.
And 2021 has been no different.
Just consider Investec - a company I consider a “Dividend Dominator”…... ››› more
- [13 January 2022]
- Metaverse…Sandbox…Decentraland…What does it all mean for you as an investor?
- For many decades, we escaped reality through books, magazines, and movies.
In the future, we will escape via 3D-internet platforms, like VR gaming, virtual bars/clubs, and immersive shows and movies.
This future world, where the physical and the digital combine, to transform the online sphere into a more immersive, 3D experience is called the “Metaverse”.
And the metaverse is expected... ››› more
- [07 January 2022]
- Why this is the next big trend in crypto
- In September 2021, Sotheby's announced its intention to auction an extremely rare copy of the US Constitution. For interest sake, out of the 500 made, only 13 remain. 11 of those 13, sit in institutions. For example, the Library of Congress. That means two are privately held.
So, this announcement was a big deal. And many took notice. In particular one group of crypto entrepreneurs...
... ››› more
- [30 November 2021]
- Are you ready for Crypto Mass Adoption?
- Just a few years ago, many thought that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies were only used for money laundering and wild speculation.
But that's not the case anymore.
We've seen investment institutions, banks, and even technology companies open up their businesses to cryptocurrencies.
This is a huge sign that crypto adoption is gaining steam.
And is definitely not going to slow down any... ››› more
- [25 November 2021]
- This company will play a huge role in bringing crypto to the mainstream!
- As the crypto economy expands and matures, more and more opportunities have arisen for crypto investors.
And I'm not just talking about crypto coins or crypto miners.
Today, there are numerous cryptos stocks aiming to combine the digital currency and fiat money worlds.
One such company is making huge strides in doing so…
Will... ››› more
- [16 November 2021]
- How to lose 100% of your money in under a month
- Did you hear?
Some unfortunate crypto investors/traders lost everything.
And that's not hyperbole.
In just under a month, one crypto exploded 83,000%. Only for it to erase all these gains just a couple of weeks later.
So what happened?
Will you outlive your money?
My colleague Josh Benton recently discovered a w... ››› more
- [10 November 2021]
- The first US Crypto ETF marks a massive milestone for the crypto economy… But I still wouldn't buy it! Here's why…
- On October 20, the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (NYSE: BITO) opened for trading.
It's the first crypto-linked exchange-traded fund (ETF) in the US market. And it had an immaculate debut - with $1 billion in volume on the first day.
That makes BITO's debut the second-most actively traded ETF launch in history!
Off the back of the launch, bitcoin rallied over 60%.
Even better, the ... ››› more
- [03 November 2021]
- Warren Buffett's #1 way he generates $8,700 every minute!
- Did you know Warren Buffett makes $8,751 per minute from doing absolutely no work at all?
That's $4.6 billion in one year…
And it's not because he has investment managers do the work for him.
It's thanks to his careful execution of this income strategy, that has made it possible for him to earn money while he sleeps.
You can find the full Article here:... ››› more
- [20 October 2021]
- China's ban on crypto hasn't stopped the revolution!
- We've seen it before - multiple times.
I also said, the ban would actually be good for Bitcoin (and crypto prices).
Well, in the past week…
Bitcoin has rallied nearly 25% higher add $180 billion to its market cap.
And for the first time since May, bitcoin's total market cap has exceeded the US$1 trillion market. A milestone that could signal this unique asset is ready to make its... ››› more
- [12 October 2021]