Planning For Your Retirement
- How would you like R5.5 million at retirement?
- What would you prefer? A pay out of R5.5 million the day you retire, or lifetime guaranteed income of R46,772 per month every month till you pass away.
If you started saving R300 per month towards your retirement in 1978 (roughly 7.5% of the average household income back then) you'd sit with exactly that choice today…
So what's the best choice? How do you ensure that your money lasts you a... ››› more
- [18 July 2018]
- Why you need to think differently for retirement planning
- It's never too early to start planning for retirement. And this means thinking somewhat differently about retirement planning for your later years.
Have you ever stopped and asked yourself these questions?
1. How much will I need to save for retirement in order to live comfortably?
2. What are my retirement goals?
3. When should I start?
4. What should I do?
5. What costs might I... ››› more
- [21 September 2017]
- Retirement planning 101: Three things you need to do today to prepare for tomorrow
- In general, people spend more time planning a holiday than they do their retirement. That's scary considering a holiday is only a few weeks long at most, whereas your retirement is something you need for years. Today, we reveal three essential parts of your retirement planning you need to concentrate on today to make sure your tomorrow is a comfortable and happy one…
Preparing for your retire... ››› more
- [06 March 2014]