Residential Property Market
- How to become a property developer and landlord - overnight!
- There's no denying it. Property is one of the best performing sectors of the JSE, year in, and year out.
In fact, a quick look at the SAPY property index shows that it returned 1,035% between the start of August 2004 and August 2016.
In comparison the JSE All-Share index returned 626% including dividends…
Clearly property is a top performing sector.
What's even better - with list... ››› more
- [31 August 2016]
- Residential property puts in a “solid performance” over the past three years and looks set to continue
- Since the financial crisis, the South African economy has struggled to gain momentum.
Yet despite this, the residential property market has managed to keep its footing for the past few years.
FNB's property expert John Loos expects the sector to perform reasonably well over the year ahead.
Let's take a closer look…
There’s growing demand in the residential property market
Yes... ››› more
- [13 January 2015]
- FNB expects the residential property market to slowdown as interest rates climb
- Yesterday, FNB's property economist John Loos said the South African property market looks set to slow in the bank's Property Barometer Residential Property Outlook. This is in spite of the bank believing the economy will start to pick up. Rising interest rates will still put a dampener on the property market. Let's take a closer look at what could be in store…
The residential property market... ››› more
- [08 July 2014]