Saving With Government Retail Bonds
- Should you include government retail bonds in your financial planning strategy?
- Financial planning involves all aspects of dealing with your money now and into the future.
It's vital to have short-term, medium-term and long-term goals as part of your financial planning strategy. To meet some of these goals, you may need to look at savings vehicles to help you get there.
So are government retail bonds worth considering?
Let's take a closer look…
What are gover... ››› more
- [20 October 2015]
- Looking at long-term savings options? Here's what you need to know about government retail bonds…
- If you're looking for a long-term savings vehicle, government retail bonds are definitely worth considering.
So how do government retail bonds work? What are your options? What are the tax implications? And how can you make the most of them?
To discover the answers to these questions and much more, read on…
The ins and outs of government retail bonds
Government retail bonds, or RS... ››› more
- [07 September 2015]
- Looking for a way to save? Here's why you should consider investing in government retail bonds…
- With interest rates still at relative lows, if you want to save money it can be difficult finding a decent rate of interest.
If you want to lock your money away for a specific period of time, you should consider investing in government retail bonds.
So what exactly are government retail bonds? And what are the advantages of investing in government retail bonds?
Let's take a closer look…... ››› more
- [28 August 2015]
- Are you saving for a specific financial goal? Government retail bonds could be the perfect option for you…
- Government retails bonds are bonds aimed at the South African public.
When you buy these bonds, in return for lending your money to the South African government, you'll receive twice yearly interest payments until your bond matures.
By buying bonds, you invest your money for a specific period of time. And this makes them a very useful vehicle for saving for a particular thing or event.
Le... ››› more
- [26 August 2015]