Single Stock Futures Trading
- How to use single stock futures to profit from the slide in a share price
- If you stick to traditional investing methods, you can only profit if the price of the share you buy rises in value over time. But with single stock futures and other derivative instruments, you have the opportunity to profit from a share price's fall.
So how does this work?
Let's take a closer look…
Trading single stock futures when a share price rises and falls
If you think a s... ››› more
- [13 March 2015]
- Single stock futures uncovered: How the margin works in practise
- At first, single stock futures can appear rather complicated.
There is one main aspect of single stock futures that you need to get to grips with so you can understand exactly how they work. And, more importantly, so you can get closer to trading them.
This aspect is the margin.
Let's take a closer look at how the margin works…
The margin in action
The best way to see how the ... ››› more
- [10 March 2015]
- New to single stock futures trading and desperate to get started? You've come to the right place
- If you want to start trading, single stock futures are one way to do it.
Single stock futures are derivative instruments that leverage the underlying move of a share. This leverage means you have the potential to make substantial gains on a tiny movement in a share price.
Not only that, you can also use single stock futures to benefit from a falling share price.
But what exactly are sing... ››› more
- [08 September 2014]