In 2017 South African government bonds were cut to ‘junk’ status and then even further in 2020. Then, in early 2023 our country was ‘grey listed’ by the FATF (Financial Action Task Force). The media was full of impending doom...Read More
Category: Rand and the South African economy
On 20 April R18 bought one US dollar, R22.51 bought a pound and R19.78 bought a Euro… Today you need R19.30 to buy a dollar, R23.90 to buy a pound and R20.79 to buy one Euro. In less than a month the rand has lost around 5%...Read More
Most Read Posts
- Is this the end of the crypto crisis?
- The Most Important trading acronyms and abbreviations you NEED to know in 2023!
- Why it’s safer to invest in Penny Shares than Penny Cryptos!
- 3 Easy to understand ETFs to replace your savings account
- Uranium futures price hits another major milestone – And this is only the beginning…
Sign up for
Get the latest trading and investing recommendations straight to your inbox!
Privacy: We never share your email address You can unsubscribe at any time